Charles Church wanted to come out of the recession at the front of the market – able to react quickly to customer demands.
A user centric website putting user needs at the forefront! Taking a thorough look through the current competitor offerings and determining the way users want to search for new homes. Used a process that is tried and tested; looking at user needs; user acquisition strategy to establish the best way to develop the site.
- analysing the online presence against key criteria:
- Positions in search engines
- Content quality
- Keyword themes/silos
- Analysis of relevant competitors
- SEO research gives the ‘goals’ of the site
- The user can then be targeted through the correct marketing medium
- The objectives of the site are confirmed as achievable
- Full site structure incorporating the SEO research
- Prototype mock up with full usability testing
- Mood boards following brand
- Design candidates
- Final design – close to candidate
A site that is easy to use and focuses on the user. The results from the site have shown a marked increase in conversion traffic.